Content delivery and distributed file sharing networks/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Content delivery and distributed file sharing networks, or pages that link to Content delivery and distributed file sharing networks or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Content delivery and distributed file sharing networks. Needs checking by a human.
- Application Service Provider : An organization that offers host computers, leased or user-owned, with a high-availability infrastructure and the ability to support actual applications rather than connectivity to them.
- Convergence of communications : Technical specifications and infrastructure to allow all types of communications (e.g., telephone, web, television) to interface over a common set of information transfer technologies
- File transfer : In computer networking, a means for copying an ordered set of records comprising a file, from at least one computer, to at least one computer
- Information operations : The integrated employment of the core capabilities of electronic warfare, computer network operations, psychological operations, military deception, and operations security.
- Integrated circuit : Miniaturized electronic circuit that has been manufactured in the surface of a thin substrate of semiconductor material.