From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Internet Key Exchange : Add brief definition or description
- Encapsulated Security Payload : Add brief definition or description
- Authentication Header : Add brief definition or description
- IPv6 : Add brief definition or description
- FreeSWAN : A Linux implementation of the IPsec protocols, intended to make wholesale monitoring of the Internet impossible.
- Cryptography : A field at the intersection of mathematics and computer science that is concerned with the security of information, typically the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of some message.
- Secure Shell : Network protocol for secure remote login, providing an encrypted connection instead of the unencrypted, and therefore insecure, connection of telnet.