From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Ahlquist P (2002) RNA-dependent RNA polymerases, viruses, and RNA silencing. Science 296:1270-73
- Baulcombe D (2004) RNA silencing in plants. Nature 31:356–63
- Cogoni C, Macino G (1999) Gene silencing in Neurospora crassa requires a protein homologous to RNA-dependent RNA polymerase. Nature 399:166–9
- Lippman Z, Martienssen R (2004) The role of RNA interference in heterochromatic silencing. Nature 431:364–70.
- Makeyev EV, Bamford DH (2002) Cellular RNA-dependent RNA polymerase involved in posttranscriptional gene silencing has two distinct activity modes. Mol Cell 10:1417–27
- Matzke M et al. (2001) RNA: guiding gene silencing. Science 293:1080-3
- Mello CC, Conte D Jr (2004) Revealing the world of RNA interference. Nature 431:338–42
- Sharp PA (2001) RNA interference--2001. Genes Dev 15:485-90
- Sijen T et al (2001) On the role of RNA amplification in dsRNA-triggered gene silencing. Cell 107:465–76