From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Christianity : The largest world religion, which centers around the worship of one God, his son Jesus Christ, and his Holy Spirit.
- Early Quaker History : Quaker history 1647 - 1658
- History of Quakers in Britain and Ireland : Quaker history in the British isles after the birth of the movement.
- George Fox : (1625-1691) Widely regarded as the founder of the Religious Society of Friends, also known as the Quakers.
- William Penn (Quaker) : William Penn (1644-1718), the son of Sir William Penn, was a prominent English Quaker, prolific writer, and the founder of Pennsylvania.
- Robert Barclay : (23 December 1648 – 3 October 1690) Scottish-born writer belonging to the Religious Society of Friends and a member of the Clan Barclay.
- : Prominent 19th century abolitionist and equal rights campaigner.
- Herbert Hoover : US President from 1929 to 1933.
- Richard Nixon : American politician (1913–1994); President of the United States 1969–1974. Known for ending the Vietnam War and for the Watergate scandal.
- John Woolman : A prominent 18th century American Quaker and abolitionist, and the author of a classic Journal.