George Fox/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to George Fox, or pages that link to George Fox or to this page or whose text .
- Quakers : Protestant denomination founded among English Puritans in the 17th century by George Fox and characterized by pacifism and the belief that Christ works directly in the soul of the believer; known formally as the Religious Society of Friends.
- Early Quaker History : Quaker history 1647 - 1658
- History of Quakers in Britain and Ireland : Quaker history in the British isles after the birth of the movement.
- Robert Barclay : (23 December 1648 – 3 October 1690) Scottish-born writer belonging to the Religious Society of Friends and a member of the Clan Barclay.
- William Penn (Quaker) : William Penn (1644-1718), the son of Sir William Penn, was a prominent English Quaker, prolific writer, and the founder of Pennsylvania.