From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Pregabalin, or pages that link to Pregabalin or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pregabalin. Needs checking by a human.
- Amine : An organic chemical containing a nitrogen atom with tetrahedral arrangement of it electron pairs and its lone pair of electrons.
- Diabetic neuropathy : Negative effects on the nervous system that can be caused by diabetes mellitus, some of which may necessitate amputation.
- Epilepsy : Brain disorder manifested as recurrent seizures or disturbed mental function, due to disturbances of brain electrical activity.
- Fibromyalgia : Inflammation of the fibrous or connective tissue of the body, characterized by acute and debilitating widespread musculoskeletal pain.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Gabapentin : a medication used for epilepsy and postherpetic neuralgia
- Herpes zoster : Herpes virus that is responsible for chicken pox, which results in a painful blistery red rash that is confined to one side of the body.
- Placebo : A treatment or drug, administered by, or at the orders of, a health professional, that the professional knows will have no physiologic effect
- Seizure : Clinical or subclinical disturbances of cortical function due to a sudden, abnormal, excessive, and disorganized discharge of brain cells.