Pound sterling/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Pound sterling, or pages that link to Pound sterling or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pound sterling. Needs checking by a human.
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- BBC : British state-owned radio and TV broadcasting organization founded in 1922 under Lord John Reith.
- British Empire : The worldwide domain controlled by Britain from its origins about 1600
- Deutsche Mark : Official currency of West Germany and, from 1990 until the adoption of the euro, all of unified Germany.
- Dominion : Term applied to the first members of the British Commonwealth to become independent.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Euro : The official currency of the European Monetary Union.
- Gibraltar : Self-governing British overseas territory located on the southern end of the Iberian Peninsula and Europe, overlooking the Strait of Gibraltar.
- Inflation : An increase in the general level of the prices of goods and services.
- Paris : Capital of France, population about 2,200,000.
- South African pound : The currency of South Africa prior to its replacement by the rand in 1961.
- York : City in North Yorkshire, England, at the meeting point of the rivers Ouse and Foss.