From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Inflation, or pages that link to Inflation or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Inflation. Needs checking by a human.
- Balance of payments : an accounting statement for the transactions of a country with the rest of the world.
- Bill of rights : List of rights enjoyed by an individual in a specific context.
- Colombia : Country in South America.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Euro : The official currency of the European Monetary Union.
- Gerald Ford : (1913-2006) The 38th President of the United States (1974-77), the first not elected as either president or vice-president.
- Great Depression in Germany : The social, political, and economic consequences of the Great Depression in Germany.
- Gross Domestic Product : Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a total of the outputs recorded in a country’s national income accounts.
- History of economic thought : the historical development of economic thinking.
- Macroeconomics : The study of the behaviour of the principal economic aggregates, treating the national economy as an open system.
- Margaret Thatcher : The first woman Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, famous for her free market views and for successfully waging the Falklands War, frequently called the "Iron Lady".
- Milton Friedman : Capitalist, libertarian economist and political theorist and winner of the 1976 Nobel Prize in Economics.
- Monetarism : a theory that explains inflation as the inevitable consequence of an increase in the money supply.
- Normal distribution : a symmetrical bell-shaped probability distribution representing the frequency of random variations of a quantity from its mean.
- Open access : The free, immediate online access to the results of research, coupled with the right to use those results in new and innovative ways.
- Paul A. Volcker : Chairman of the Federal Reserve 1979-1987
- Pound sterling : The currency of the United Kingdom, its Crown dependencies (the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands) and the British Overseas Territories of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands and British Antarctic Territory, subdivided into 100 pence, with the symbol £.
- Recession of 2009 : the international recession that was triggered by the Crash of 2008.
- Time value of money : Concept that money available now is worth more than the same amount in the future because of its potential earning capacity.