From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Poststructuralism, or pages that link to Poststructuralism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Poststructuralism. Needs checking by a human.
- Anthropology : The holistic study of humankind; from the Greek words anthropos ("human") and logia ("study").
- Claude Lévi-Strauss : French anthropologist who developed structural anthropology as a method of understanding human society and culture.
- Gender : Gender is most often attributed to human beings or mammals as a dynamic, complex aggregate of learned behaviors and social or cultural constructs. Gender is distinguished from physiological and reproductive sexual traits, i.e. that individuals are male or female.
- History of geography : Chronology of the development and history of geography.
- Judith Butler : (1956—) American feminist post-structuralist philosopher, author of Gender Trouble.
- Michel Foucault : (1926-84) French philosopher and historian who tried to show power relations behind social institutions.
- Philosophy of religion : Branch of philosophy concerned with religion.
- Postmodernism : A broad collection of critical theories, political attitudes and literary and artistic practices that react to what postmodernists feel to be a modernist culture - one defined by belief in scientific knowledge, moral authority, historical progress and a foundationalist view of language and the self.