Michel Foucault/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Michel Foucault, or pages that link to Michel Foucault or to this page or whose text .
- Continental philosophy : Collective term for the many distinct philospohical traditions, methods, and styles that predominated on the European continent (particularly France and Germany) from the time of Immanuel Kant.
- History : Study of past human events based on evidence such as written documents.
- Friedrich Nietzsche : (1844–1900) German philosopher and writer who developed key concepts of morality, religion and the contemporary culture of Europe.
- Jacques Derrida : (July 15 1930–October 8 2004) An Algerian-born French philosopher.
- Poststructuralism : A set of theories and ideas that describe how human beings relate through language and meaning to the world and themselves.