From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Politeness, or pages that link to Politeness or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Politeness. Needs checking by a human.
- Intercultural competence : The ability to successfully communicate with people of other cultures.
- Knight : Term used in the Middle Ages for a warrior of noble ancestry.
- Lexicon : A list of words together with additional word-specific information, i.e., a form of a dictionary.
- Morphology (linguistics) : The study of word structure; the study of such patterns of word-formation across and within languages, and attempts to explicate formal rules reflective of the knowledge of the speakers of those languages.