Physical anthropology/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Physical anthropology, or pages that link to Physical anthropology or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Physical anthropology. Needs checking by a human.
- Anthropology : The holistic study of humankind; from the Greek words anthropos ("human") and logia ("study").
- Evolution of the human diet : Factors in the development of the human diet in history.
- Evolution : A change over time in the proportions of individual organisms differing genetically.
- Human biology : Interdisciplinary academic field of biology, biological anthropology, nutrition and medicine which focuses on humans.
- Linguistic anthropology : The branch of anthropology that brings linguistic methods to bear on anthropological problems, linking the analysis of semiotic and particularly linguistic forms and processes to the interpretation of sociocultural processes.
- Paleoanthropology : The branch of physical anthropology that focuses on the study of human evolution, tracing the anatomic, behavioral and genetic linkages of our ancient, usually bipedal, ancestors.
- Tim White : (b. 24 August 1950) American paleoanthropologist and professor of integrative biology, famous for his work on 'Lucy' as Australopithecus afarensis with discoverer Donald Johanson.