Tim White/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Tim White, or pages that link to Tim White or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Tim White. Needs checking by a human.
- Anthropology : The holistic study of humankind; from the Greek words anthropos ("human") and logia ("study").
- California : A state of the United States located on the west coast of the North American continent.
- Human : Bipedal mammalian species native to most continents and sharing a common ape ancestor with chimpanzees, gorillas and orang-utans; notable for evolving language and adapting its habitat to its own needs.
- List of notable paleoanthropologists : Add brief definition or description
- Mary Leakey : (6 February 1913 - 9 December 1996) British archaeologist and paleoanthropologist, whose discoveries of fossil remains, particularly Australopithecus Zinjanthropus, contributed to knowledge on early hominids.
- Paleoanthropology : The branch of physical anthropology that focuses on the study of human evolution, tracing the anatomic, behavioral and genetic linkages of our ancient, usually bipedal, ancestors.
- Physical anthropology : The anthropological study of humans as a biological species.