|Many thanks March 2014 donors; special to Darren Duncan. April 2014 donations open; need minimum total $100. Let's exceed that.
Donate here. Donating gifts yourself and CZ.
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Paleoanthropology, or pages that link to Paleoanthropology or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Paleoanthropology. Needs checking by a human.
- Evolution of the human diet : Factors in the development of the human diet in history.
- Lee R. Berger : Anthropologist and archeologist noted for work on Australopithecus africanus and the Taung Bird of Prey Hypothesis.
- Mary Leakey : (6 February 1913 - 9 December 1996) British archaeologist and paleoanthropologist, whose discoveries of fossil remains, particularly Australopithecus Zinjanthropus, contributed to knowledge on early hominids.
- Physical anthropology : The anthropological study of humans as a biological species.
- Survival of the Fattest : A book by Stephen C. Cunnane that outlines why fat babies are important to human brain evolution.