From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Phalène. Needs checking by a human.
- Breed club : Societies dedicated to the breeding and welfare of a specific breed of purebred dog.
- Breed standard : Set of guidelines which is used to ensure that the animals produced by a breeder or breeding facility conform to the specifics of the breed.
- Dachshund : Breed of dog with long body and short legs.
- Dog : Domesticated canine often kept as a pet or as a working animal and known as 'man's best friend'.
- Fox Terrier : Small to medium-sized hunting terrier developed to rout fox and vermin.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Fédération Cynologique Internationale : An international umbrella organisation for kennel clubs, headquartered in Belgium.
- Great Dane : A very large dog breed, usually classed in the working dog group.
- Painting : Art consisting of representational, imaginative, or abstract designs produced by application of coloured paints or pigments to a two-dimensional, prepared, surface.
- Rottweiler : A large breed of dog known for its great physical strength and strong protective instinct.
- Toy dog : A dog from any of many small breeds; any small dog; also, a popular plush toy.