Patch clamp/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Patch clamp, or pages that link to Patch clamp or to this page or whose text .
- Neurochemistry : A subfield of biology that focuses on the chemical makeup of the brain with a particular emphasis on the metabolism of neuroactive compounds like neurotransmitters.
- Neurophysiology : The branch of physiology that studies the functions of the nervous system.
- Neurology : The medical specialty concerned with evaluating the nervous system and the other system that it affects, and the treatment of nervous system disorders.
- Nervous system : The control unit of bodily functions in animals.
- Neuropsychopharmacology : The study of the fundamental neuroscientific principles behind the action of drugs on brain and cognition; a subset of neuropharmacology, the action of drugs on all parts of the nervous system