From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Parallax, or pages that link to Parallax or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Parallax. Needs checking by a human.
- Astronomy : The study of objects and processes in the observable universe, e.g. stars, planets, comets or asteroids.
- F-35C Lightning II : U.S. Navy version of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, intended for carrier operations
- Parsec : Unit of astronomical length based on the distance from Earth at which stellar parallax is one second of arc and equal to 3.258 light-years, 3.086 × 1013 kilometers, or 1.918 × 1013 miles.
- Tycho Brahe : Danish astronomer of the 16th century.