Euclidean plane/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Euclidean plane, or pages that link to Euclidean plane or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Euclidean plane. Needs checking by a human.
- Affine space : Collection of points, none of which is special; an n-dimensional vector belongs to any pair of points.
- Complete metric space : Property of spaces in which every Cauchy sequence converges to an element of the space.
- Euclidean geometry : Form of geometry first codified by Euclid in his series of thirteen books, The Elements.
- Euclid : (ca. 325 BC - ca. 265 BC) Alexandrian mathematician and known as the father of geometry.
- Rigid motion : A transformation which preserves the geometrical properties of the Euclidean spacea distance-preserving mapping or isometry.
- Trigonometric function : Function of an angle expressed as the ratio of two of the sides of a right triangle that contains that angle; the sine, cosine, tangent, cotangent, secant, and cosecant.
- Vector space : A set of vectors that can be added together or scalar multiplied to form new vectors