Palliative care/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Palliative care, or pages that link to Palliative care or to this page or whose text .
- Pain : Unpleasant feeling or hurtful sensation that is conveyed to the brain by stimulation of sensory neurons.
- Terminal illness : A disease that has no known cure and will cause death.
- Hospice and palliative medicine : Add brief definition or description
- Pain medicine : An interdisciplinary physician subspecialization, within the broad scope of pain management, which often involves team approaches with various physician and nonphysician specialties
- Advance directive : Add brief definition or description
- Medical ethics : The study of moral values as they apply to medicine.
- Futile care : Medical procedure or treatment that cannot achieve its stated goals or produce its expected benefits, regardless of repetition and duration of treatment.