Oswald Spengler/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Oswald Spengler, or pages that link to Oswald Spengler or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Oswald Spengler. Needs checking by a human.
- Alexander the Great : King of Macedon who conquered the Persian Empire in the late 4th century BCE.
- Arnold J. Toynbee : (1889-1975) English historian of world civilizations.
- Comparative history : Comparison between different societies at a given time or sharing similar cultural conditions.
- Henry Kissinger : (1923—) American academic, diplomat, and simultaneously Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs and Secretary of State in the Nixon Administration; promoted realism (foreign policy) and détente with China and the Soviet Union; shared 1973 Nobel Peace Prize for ending the Vietnam War; Director, Atlantic Council
- History : Study of past human events based on evidence such as written documents.
- Immanuel Kant : (1724–1804) German idealist and Enlightenment philosopher who tried to transcend empiricism and rationalism in the Critique of Pure Reason.
- Joseph Goebbels : German propaganda minister under Adolf Hitler; Gauleiter of Berlin (1929 - 1945)
- Netherlands, history : Add brief definition or description
- Socialism : Any socio-economic system in which property and distribution of wealth are controlled by a community, by cooperation law.
- The Rising Tide of Color Against White World-Supremacy : Add brief definition or description
- World history : The study and teaching of connections within the global community.