World history/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to World history, or pages that link to World history or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/World history. Needs checking by a human.
- Arnold J. Toynbee : (1889-1975) English historian of world civilizations.
- History : Study of past human events based on evidence such as written documents.
- Ibn Khaldun : (1332 - 1406) An Arab writer from North Africa noted for his philosophy of history, whose works were rediscovered in the 19th century and translated into western languages.
- Military history : The study of armed conflict between nations or other identifiable groups, and the many components, background factors, and implications and impact of those conflicts on nations, individuals and perceptions.
- Netherlands, history : Add brief definition or description
- Oswald Spengler : (1880–1936) German historian who book, Decline of the West studied the cyclical nature of western civilization and started the field of comparative world history.