Arnold J. Toynbee/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Arnold J. Toynbee, or pages that link to Arnold J. Toynbee or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Arnold J. Toynbee. Needs checking by a human.
- Comparative history : Comparison between different societies at a given time or sharing similar cultural conditions.
- History : Study of past human events based on evidence such as written documents.
- Netherlands, history : Add brief definition or description
- Oswald Spengler : (1880–1936) German historian who book, Decline of the West studied the cyclical nature of western civilization and started the field of comparative world history.
- World history : The study and teaching of connections within the global community.