Obstructive sleep apnea/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Obstructive sleep apnea, or pages that link to Obstructive sleep apnea or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Obstructive sleep apnea. Needs checking by a human.
- Clinical prediction rule : Study in which researchers try to identify the best combination of medical sign, symptoms, and other findings in predicting the probability of a specific disease or outcome.
- Cochrane Collaboration : Group of volunteers who review the effects of health care interventions tested in biomedical randomized controlled trials.
- Continuous positive airway pressure : Technique of respiratory therapy, in either spontaneously breathing or mechanically ventilated patients, in which airway pressure is maintained above atmospheric pressure.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Hypertension : A multisystem disease whose hallmark is the elevation of blood pressure.
- Sleep : Naturally recurring state of relatively suspended sensory and motor activity in animals, characterized by total or partial unconsciousness.