From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Novella. Needs checking by a human.
- A Christmas Carol : Popular and now classic novella by Charles Dickens.
- Bonny Hicks : (1968-1997) Singaporean novelist and social critic.
- Charles Dickens : (1812-70) English novelist and social critic; wrote the semi-autobiographical David Copperfield.
- Christmas carol : A song or hymn associated with Christmas.
- Film : A visual medium involving the recording and display of images in motion over time, generally by photographic means.
- John Steinbeck : (1902–1968) One of the best known and most widely read American writers of the 20th century; wrote Grapes of Wrath.
- Novel : A work of prose fiction of extended length.
- Reading (performance) : An oral presentation of a written work, given in front of an audience.
- Scrooge (1935 film) : 1935 film directed by Henry Edwards featuring Seymour Hicks as Ebenezer Scrooge, and was the first sound version of the Charles Dickens classic A Christmas Carol.
- Scrooge (1951 film) : The 1951 version of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol featuring Alistair Sim.
- The Frozen Deep : A play, originally staged as an amateur theatrical, written by Wilkie Collins along with the substantial guidance of Charles Dickens.