From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Nice. Needs checking by a human.
- County of Nice : A historical region of France, located in the south-eastern part, around the city of Nice.
- Côte d'Azur : Tourist region along the Mediterranean Sea, in eastern Provence (France) and Monaco.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Ludwig I King of Bavaria : Add brief definition or description
- Mediterranean Sea : The body of water separating Europe from Africa.
- Nice (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Niçard Occitan : Variety of the Occitan language spoken around Nice and Monaco.
- Occitania : Area of southwestern Europe were the Occitan language is spoken.
- Provence : Region of southwestern Europe, politically in France and culturally in Occitania, stretching from the Rhone to the Alps along the Mediterranean Sea.