Ludwig I King of Bavaria/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Ludwig I King of Bavaria, or pages that link to Ludwig I King of Bavaria or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ludwig I King of Bavaria. Needs checking by a human.
- Bavaria : The southernmost state in Germany whose capital is Münich (München).
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Luitpold Prince Regent of Bavaria : Add brief definition or description
- Maximillian I Joseph of Bavaria : (27 May 1756, Mannheim - 13 October 1825, Schloss Nymphenburg) Ruler of Bavaria as Elector Max IV Joseph of Bavaria from 1799 until 1805, and from 1806 until his death as the first King of Bavaria.
- Oktoberfest : Annual festival in Munich which takes place during the last two weeks of September, ending on the first Sunday of October.