From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Neuss. Needs checking by a human.
- Croatia : South-east European republic (population c. 4.5 million; capital Zagreb), located south of Slovenia and Hungary, west of Serbia, and north and west of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and with a long Adriatic coastline to its west.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Minnesota : State located in the Midwestern United States.
- Rhine : A large river (ca 1,320 km) that drains portions of northern Europe, flowing from south-eastern Switzerland through Germany and the Netherlands, into the North Sea.
- Schützenfest : An annual traditional festival celebrated in German-speaking countries, featuring a shooting match among members of the local marksmen's association and usually takes place in summer.
- Tribune : An official holding one of several governmental offices in the Roman Republic and Empire; only plebeians could become tribunes.