Neuroleptic malignant syndrome/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Neuroleptic malignant syndrome, or pages that link to Neuroleptic malignant syndrome or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Neuroleptic malignant syndrome. Needs checking by a human.
- Antidepressant : Mood-stimulating drugs used primarily in the treatment of affective disorders and related conditions.
- Antipsychotic agent : Class of medicines used to treat psychosis and other mental and emotional conditions.
- Biogenic amine receptor : Cell surface proteins that bind biogenic amines with high affinity and regulate intracellular signals which influence the behavior of cells.
- Depression : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Depression (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Drug toxicity : Manifestations of the adverse effects of drugs administered therapeutically or in the course of diagnostic techniques.
- Fever : Elevation in the central body temperature of warm-blooded animals caused by abnormal functioning of the thermoregulatory mechanisms.
- Malignant hyperthermia : Rapid and excessive rise of temperature accompanied by muscular rigidity following general anesthesia.
- Psychosis : A brain disorder characterized by severely distorted sensory perception.
- Serotonin syndrome : Potentially fatal drug interaction caused by combining drugs that raise the level of serotonin in the patient's nervous system to dangerously high levels.