National Highway 3 (Vietnam)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to National Highway 3 (Vietnam), or pages that link to National Highway 3 (Vietnam) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/National Highway 3 (Vietnam). Needs checking by a human.
- Bac Kan Province : A province in the mountainous north-central part of Vietnam, where simultaneous economic development is focused on ecologically sound mining and tourism
- Cao Bang Province : A province of Vietnam, on the border with China, containing Ho Chi Minh's 1941 headquarters
- Hanoi : Located on the Red River in northern Vietnam (i.e., Tonkin), it is the national capital, about 65 miles west of Haiphong, on the South China Sea
- Mekong Delta : A major agricultural area of southern Vietnam, requiring considerable irrigation engineering in spite of its extensive river network
- National Highway 1 (Vietnam) : Stretching from the Chinese border into the Mekong Delta, this is the main north-south road of Vietnam.
- Saigon : The largest city of Vietnam, renamed Ho Chi Minh City after reunification of the North and South in 1975
- Thai Nguyen Province : A province of northern Vietnam, between Hanoi and the Chinese border provinces, becoming an educational, research, and economic center