Bac Kan Province/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Bac Kan Province, or pages that link to Bac Kan Province or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Bac Kan Province. Needs checking by a human.
- Cao Bang Province : A province of Vietnam, on the border with China, containing Ho Chi Minh's 1941 headquarters
- Ho Chi Minh : Vietnamese communist and nationalist leader and revolutionary (1890–1969); president of North Vietnam 1946–1969.
- Indochina and the Second World War : Between 1936 and 1947, external events, related to the Second World War, which affected French Indochina
- Indochinese revolution : The period, within the Wars of Vietnam, 1858-1987, between which France reasserted its colonial authority over Indochina in 1945, created a proto-state of Vietnam under a provisional government during which there was increasing insurgency, fought conventionally combat with the Viet Minh starting in 1950, and ended in 1954. The end, militarily, involved the defeat of French forces at Dien Bien Phu and. politically, with the creation of North Vietnam and South Vietnam by the Geneva accords
- National Highway 3 (Vietnam) : International road leading from Hanoi through Thai Nguyen and Bac Kan Provinces to Cao Bang Province and its border gate into China.
- Thai Nguyen Province : A province of northern Vietnam, between Hanoi and the Chinese border provinces, becoming an educational, research, and economic center
- Tonkin : The northernmost part of Vietnam, located on the fertile delta of the Red River.
- Tuyen Quang Province : Add brief definition or description