|Many thanks March 2014 donors; special to Darren Duncan. April 2014 donations open; need minimum total $100. Let's exceed that.
Donate here. Donating gifts yourself and CZ.
National Highway 14 (Vietnam)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to National Highway 14 (Vietnam), or pages that link to National Highway 14 (Vietnam) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/National Highway 14 (Vietnam). Needs checking by a human.
- Ban Me Thuot : A town in the Central Highlands of Vietnam, the junction of a number of key highways; During the Vietnam War, it was a MACV-SOG covert action base; the first major town captured in the 1975 North Vietnamese invasion, triggering large-scale refugee flight
- Battle of the Ia Drang : First divisional-scale battle involving helicopter-borne air assault troops, with U.S. forces against those of North Vietnam
- Fall of South Vietnam : The result of a series of conventional military actions by the People's Army of Viet Nam, under the direction of the Politburo of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, which led to the dissolution of the Republic of Vietnam and the reunification of North and South Vietnam into the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Kontum : In Vietnam, the capital of Kontum Province, near Pleiku and Plei Me; Highway 14 runs through it,and Highway 24 connects it to Quang Ngai.
- National Highway 1 (Vietnam) : Stretching from the Chinese border into the Mekong Delta, this is the main north-south road of Vietnam.
- National Highway 13 (Vietnam) : A highway of Vietnam, running from Ho Chi Minh City, through the Central Highlands, into Cambodia
- National Highway 19 (Vietnam) : A highway in Central Vietnam, which connects the seaport of Qui Nhon, via An Khe to Pleiku.
- National Highway 7 (Vietnam) : Add brief definition or description
- Phuoc Binh : A town near Ho Chi Minh City, surrounded during the 1972 Easter Offensive and captured in January 1975.
- Pleiku : The capital of Gia Lai Province of Vietnam; headquarters of the II Corps tactical zone during the Vietnam War
- Quang Nam Province : A province in the central part of Vietnam, with coastal area on the South China Sea and a western border with Laos
- Vietnam : A country in Southeast Asia, neighboring China, Laos, and Cambodia, and with seacoast on the Gulf of Thailand, Gulf of Tonkin, and South China Sea. Now the unified Socialist Republic of Vietnam, under a Communist government with a market economic system, it spawned from ancient kingdoms, was a colony called French Indochina, and was partitioned into the Democratic Republic of Vietnam (North Vietnam) and Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam) between 1954 and 1975.