National Fuel Gas/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to National Fuel Gas, or pages that link to National Fuel Gas or to this page or whose text .
- Business : A term that relates to the transaction of commerce.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Petroleum engineering : Add brief definition or description
- Energy (science) : A measurable physical quantity of a system which can be expressed in joules (the metric unit for a quantity of energy) or other measurement units such as ergs, calories, watt-hours or Btu.
- Natural gas : A gas consisting primarily of methane (CH4) which is found as raw natural gas in underground reservoirs, as gas associated with underground reservoirs of petroleum crude oil, as undersea methane hydrates and as coalbed methane in underground coal mines.
- Natural gas exploration : Add brief definition or description
- Natural gas processing : Industrial facilities that process raw natural gas to remove contaminants as well as to separate out and recover by product natural gas liquids.
- Natural gas condensate : A low-boiling mixture of hydrocarbon liquids that are present as gaseous components in the raw natural gas produced from many natural gas production fields.
- New York Stock Exchange : The world's largest stock exchange; it is located in New York City.
- Petroleum crude oil : A naturally occurring, flammable liquid found primarily in underground geological formations and consists of a complex mixture of hydrocarbons of various molecular weights plus other organic compounds.
- Pipeline : Add brief definition or description
- Timber : Add brief definition or description