Multipole expansion (interaction)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Multipole expansion (interaction), or pages that link to Multipole expansion (interaction) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Multipole expansion (interaction). Needs checking by a human.
- Clebsch-Gordan coefficients : appear in total angular momentum eigenstates when written in terms of angular momentum states of subsystems.
- Intermolecular forces : Non-covalent forces between atoms and molecules; often synonymous with Van der Waals forces.
- Laplace expansion (potential) : An expansion by means of which the determinant of a matrix may be computed in terms of the determinants of all possible smaller square matrices contained in the original.
- Molecule : An aggregate of two or more atoms in a definite arrangement held together by chemical bonds.
- Solid harmonics : Solutions of the Laplace equation in spherical polar coordinates.