Mortality (demography)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Mortality (demography), or pages that link to Mortality (demography) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Mortality (demography). Needs checking by a human.
- Demography : The study of the change in the size, density, distribution and composition of human populations over time.
- History : Study of past human events based on evidence such as written documents.
- Infant mortality : A concept in demography that estimates the "rate of deaths occurring in the first year of life".
- Social history : A branch of history that examines ordinary people and their strategies of coping with life, social organizations, social movements and deliberate attempts to induce social change.