Infant mortality/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Infant mortality, or pages that link to Infant mortality or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Infant mortality. Needs checking by a human.
- Demography : The study of the change in the size, density, distribution and composition of human populations over time.
- History : Study of past human events based on evidence such as written documents.
- Life expectancy : A concept in demography that measures the mean number of years of life for babies born in a specified year.
- Mortality (demography) : Mortality is the branch of demography that studies rates and causes of deaths for a population as a whole.
- Physician : A health science professional fully licensed to practice medicine and surgery.
- Social history : A branch of history that examines ordinary people and their strategies of coping with life, social organizations, social movements and deliberate attempts to induce social change.
- U.S. Demographic History : Historic trends in population growth, geographical distribution by states and urban-rural, internal migration, and components of change (births, deaths, immigration), as well as race and ethnicity, and population policy as they relate to the United States.