From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Monetarism, or pages that link to Monetarism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Monetarism. Needs checking by a human.
- Banking : the system of financial intermediation that provides the principle source of credit to individuals and companies.
- Chicago School of Economics : A highly influential school of thought and methodology favoring free-market economics practiced at and disseminated from the University of Chicago after 1950
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Great Depression : the severe downturn in economic activity that started in 1929 in Germany and the United States and affected many other countries.
- History of economic thought : the historical development of economic thinking.
- Inflation : An increase in the general level of the prices of goods and services.
- Macroeconomics : The study of the behaviour of the principal economic aggregates, treating the national economy as an open system.
- Milton Friedman : Capitalist, libertarian economist and political theorist and winner of the 1976 Nobel Prize in Economics.