Molluscum contagiosum/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Molluscum contagiosum, or pages that link to Molluscum contagiosum or to this page or whose text .
- Microbiology : The study of microorganisms (overlapping with areas of virology, bacteriology, mycology, and parasitology).
- Infectious disease : In broad terms, diseases caused by living organisms; also a subspecialty of internal medicine concerned with the treatment of such diseases
- Virology : The study of viruses, sometimes included in the field of microbiology.
- Virus (biology) : A microscopic particle that can infect the cells of a biological organism and can reproduce only with the assistance of the cells it infects.
- Dermatology : Field of medicine that specialises in the treatment of skin disorders.