|Many thanks March 2014 donors; special to Darren Duncan. April 2014 donations open; need minimum total $100. Let's exceed that.
Donate here. Donating gifts yourself and CZ.
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Magnetization, or pages that link to Magnetization or to this page or whose text .
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Maxwell equations : Mathematical equations describing the interrelationship between electric and magnetic fields; dependence of the fields on electric charge- and current- densities.
- Magnetism : Property of attracting iron.
- Magnetic constant : A physical constant in the International System of Units (SI) relating mechanical force and electric current in classical vacuum with a defined value μ0 = 4π × 10−7 N/A2.
- Magnetic field : Vector field H caused by permanent magnets, conduction currents, and displacement currents.
- Magnetic induction : A divergence-free electromagnetic field, denoted B, determining the Lorentz force upon a moving charge, and related to the magnetic field H.
- Magnetic moment : A vector property of an object that determines the torque it experiences in a magnetic flux density.