From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Magnetism, or pages that link to Magnetism or to this page or whose text .
- Electromagnetism : Phenomena and theories regarding electricity and magnetism.
- Magnetic constant : A physical constant in the International System of Units (SI) relating mechanical force and electric current in classical vacuum with a defined value μ0 = 4π × 10−7 N/A2.
- Magnetic dipole : Add brief definition or description
- Magnetic field : Vector field H caused by permanent magnets, conduction currents, and displacement currents.
- Magnetic flux : Is the total magnetic induction B integrated over a surface S.
- Magnetic induction : A divergence-free electromagnetic field, denoted B, determining the Lorentz force upon a moving charge, and related to the magnetic field H.
- Magnetic monopole : Add brief definition or description
- Dirac string : Add brief definition or description
- Magnetic permeability : Add brief definition or description