Magnetic constant/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Magnetic constant, or pages that link to Magnetic constant or to this page or whose text .
- International System of Units : Metric unit system based on the metre, kilogram, second, ampere, kelvin, mole and candela.
- Ampere : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Ampere (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Magnetism : Property of attracting iron.
Other Related topics
- Free space (electromagnetism) : In classical electromagnetism, the vacuum reference state with no fields or particles; in quantum mechanics, the vacuum state with electromagnetic fields fluctuating about an average value of zero.
- Magnetic dipole : Add brief definition or description
- Magnetic field : Vector field H caused by permanent magnets, conduction currents, and displacement currents.
- Magnetic flux : Is the total magnetic induction B integrated over a surface S.
- Magnetic induction : A divergence-free electromagnetic field, denoted B, determining the Lorentz force upon a moving charge, and related to the magnetic field H.
- Magnetic monopole : Add brief definition or description
- Magnetic permeability : Add brief definition or description