Loc Ninh/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
< Loc Ninh
- See also changes related to Loc Ninh, or pages that link to Loc Ninh or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Loc Ninh. Needs checking by a human.
- An Loc : A village 65 miles north of Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City, which saw considerable combat during the Vietnam War, and, after American ground troops withdrew, was the place where the last U.S. adviser was killed in Vietnam
- Binh Dinh Province : A coastal province of central Vietnam
- Binh Phuoc Province : A province in the southern and western parts of Vietnam, where the "first crack" in the defenses of South Vietnam, from forces invading from Cambodia, came in 1975
- Cambodia : A country of Southeast Asia, on the Gulf of Thailand, sharing borders with Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos
- General Offensive-General Uprising : A series of strategic concepts, still not fully understood in the West, from the Politburo of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, differing from Chinese and Soviet doctrine, and focused on creating the conditions for victory in first 1965, and then 1968. The eventual execution did not succeed, and caused a change in strategic direction, as well as shifts in power in the Party, after the Tet Offensive.
- Joint warfare in South Vietnam 1964-1968 : The period of the Vietnam War in which large numbers of foreign ground troops, primarily but not exclusively U.S., allied with the Army of the Republic of Viet Nam against the People's Army of Viet Nam and the Viet Cong
- National Highway 13 (Vietnam) : A highway of Vietnam, running from Ho Chi Minh City, through the Central Highlands, into Cambodia
- Saigon : The largest city of Vietnam, renamed Ho Chi Minh City after reunification of the North and South in 1975
- Vietnamese Communist grand strategy : Add brief definition or description