Binh Dinh Province/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Binh Dinh Province, or pages that link to Binh Dinh Province or to this page or whose text .
- Vietnam : A country in Southeast Asia, neighboring China, Laos, and Cambodia, and with seacoast on the Gulf of Thailand, Gulf of Tonkin, and South China Sea. Now the unified Socialist Republic of Vietnam, under a Communist government with a market economic system, it spawned from ancient kingdoms, was a colony called French Indochina, and was partitioned into the Democratic Republic of Vietnam (North Vietnam) and Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam) between 1954 and 1975.
- Provinces of Vietnam : Add brief definition or description
- An Khe : Add brief definition or description
- An Loc : A village 65 miles north of Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City, which saw considerable combat during the Vietnam War, and, after American ground troops withdrew, was the place where the last U.S. adviser was killed in Vietnam
- Loc Ninh : A Special Forces camp during the Vietnam War, close to the border with Cambodia and 65 miles north of Saigon
- Qui Nhon : Add brief definition or description
- 4th Infantry Division (U.S.) : An active modular division of the United States Army, a "heavy" division known as the "Ivy Division" for its insignia, four ivy leaves on a diamond field, primarily headquartered at Fort Hood, Texas.
- National Highway 1 (Vietnam) : Stretching from the Chinese border into the Mekong Delta, this is the main north-south road of Vietnam.
- National Highway 13 (Vietnam) : A highway of Vietnam, running from Ho Chi Minh City, through the Central Highlands, into Cambodia