Livonian language/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Livonian language, or pages that link to Livonian language or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Livonian language. Needs checking by a human.
- International Phonetic Alphabet : System of phonetic notation based on the Latin alphabet, devised by the International Phonetic Association as a standardized representation of the sounds of spoken language.
- Latvia : Small republic (population c. 2.3 million; capital Riga) on the eastern coast of the Baltic Sea; lies between Estonia and Lithuania, with Russian Federation and Belorussia to the east.
- Phonetics : Study of speech sounds and their perception, production, combination, and description.
- Unicode : Character encoding standard designed to formalize a universal representation of alphanumeric symbols.