From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Kunnskapsforlaget: A Norwegian publishing house for dictionaries, textbooks and encyclopedias, including the Store Norske Leksikon.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Norway : A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
- Norwegian language : North Germanic language spoken primarily in Norway; 4.7 million speakers.
- Aschehoug forlag : A Norwegian publishing house specialized in non-fiction, reference works and textbooks; founded in Oslo in 1872.
- Gyldendal Norsk Forlag : Add brief definition or description
- Store Norske Leksikon : The largest print encyclopedia issued in Bokmål, and the second largest online (after the Norwegian Wikipedia); published by Kunnskapsforlaget.
- Ordnett : Add brief definition or description
- Encyclopedia : A point of reference for structured knowledge.
- Dictionary : Reference work containing words classed alphabetically and giving information about spelling, etymology and usage.
- Lexicon : A list of words together with additional word-specific information, i.e., a form of a dictionary.
- Textbook : A reference work written for students of a specific subject, traditionally on paper and increasingly for online use.
- Fritt Ord : Add brief definition or description