Aschehoug forlag/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Aschehoug forlag: A Norwegian publishing house specialized in non-fiction, reference works and textbooks; founded in Oslo in 1872.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Publishing house : A company specialized in publishing, in print or online.
- Norway : A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
- Norwegian literature : Add brief definition or description
- Kunnskapsforlaget : A Norwegian publishing house for dictionaries, textbooks and encyclopedias, including the Store Norske Leksikon.
- Reference work : A collection of information that has been assembled or vetted by experts.
- Textbook : A reference work written for students of a specific subject, traditionally on paper and increasingly for online use.
- Store Norske Leksikon : The largest print encyclopedia issued in Bokmål, and the second largest online (after the Norwegian Wikipedia); published by Kunnskapsforlaget.
- Gyldendal Norsk Forlag : Add brief definition or description