Koch's postulates/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Koch's postulates, or pages that link to Koch's postulates or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Koch's postulates. Needs checking by a human.
- Alternative medicine (theories) : Overview of social, cultural and philosophical perspectives of concepts relating to human health and healing offering links to more detailed discussions
- Bacillus anthracis : The bacterium that causes anthrax. It is a Select Agent and a high-risk biological weapon.
- Germ theory of disease : A theory that proposes that microorganisms are the cause of many diseases.
- Helicobacter pylori : Gram-negative, urease-positive, microaerophilic bacterium that can inhabit various areas of the stomach and duodenum, and is strongly linked to the development of duodenal and gastric ulcers and stomach cancer.
- Infectious disease : In broad terms, diseases caused by living organisms; also a subspecialty of internal medicine concerned with the treatment of such diseases
- Microbiology : The study of microorganisms (overlapping with areas of virology, bacteriology, mycology, and parasitology).
- Microorganism : A 'germ', an organism that is too small to be seen individually with the naked eye.