Bacillus anthracis/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Bacillus anthracis, or pages that link to Bacillus anthracis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Bacillus anthracis. Needs checking by a human.
- Anthrax : A naturally occurring disease, caused by Bacillus anthracis, which has been weaponized as a biological weapon and also in bioterrorism
- Aum Shinrikyo : A Japanese religious organization that conducted weapons of mass destruction operations inside Japan, principally sarin chemical weapon releases in 1994 and 1995
- Bacillus thuringiensis : A soil-dwelling, spore-forming, rod-shaped bacterium used as an agricultural pesticide.
- CDC Bioterrorism Agents-Disease list : Add brief definition or description
- Francisella tularensis : Pathogenic, aerobic Gram-negative bacteria, that causes the circulatory disease tularemia, which can be contracted via contaminated food or drink, physical contact, spray, or bug bite.
- Germ theory of disease : A theory that proposes that microorganisms are the cause of many diseases.
- Microorganism : A 'germ', an organism that is too small to be seen individually with the naked eye.
- Select Agent Program : Pathogens or biological toxins which have been declared by the US Department of Health and Human Services or by the US Department of Agriculture to have the potential to pose a severe threat to public health and safety.