Bacillus thuringiensis/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Bacillus thuringiensis, or pages that link to Bacillus thuringiensis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Bacillus thuringiensis. Needs checking by a human.
- Bacillus anthracis : The bacterium that causes anthrax. It is a Select Agent and a high-risk biological weapon.
- Biotechnology and plant breeding : The use of microorganisms, such as bacteria or yeasts, or biological substances, such as enzymes, to improve plants and prevent plant diseases.
- Félix d'Hérelle : (1873 – 1949) - A French-Canadian bacteriologist, and the discoverer of bacteriophages.
- Maize : Cereal grain domesticated in Mesoamerica and subsequently spread throughout the world, and one of the most widely grown crops in the Americas.