From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Kleptoparasitism, or pages that link to Kleptoparasitism or to this page or whose text .
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Behavior : The actions or reactions of an object or organism, usually in relation to a stimulus or its environment.
- Parasitism : One organism living off another, with no benefit to the host.
- Food : Any edible substance ingested (eaten) by living creatures for the purpose of obtaining energy and nutrients and so sustaining life.