Immediate hypersensitivity/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Immediate hypersensitivity, or pages that link to Immediate hypersensitivity or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Immediate hypersensitivity. Needs checking by a human.
- Allergic rhinitis : Inflammation of the nasal passages caused by allergic reaction to airborne substances.
- Antigen : A molecule that induces an immune response, such as bee pollen or proteins from viruses or bacteria.
- Asthma : Disease process that is characterised by paradoxical narrowing of the bronchi, making breathing difficult.
- Epinephrine : A hormone (adrenalin) adrenergic systems-stimulator used in asthma and cardiac failure.
- Hypersensitivity : In medicine, an altered reactivity to an antigen, which can result in pathologic reactions upon subsequent exposure to that particular antigen.
- Transfusion reaction : Allergic reaction to some of the cells or proteins in another person's transfused blood.